Moncton’s Race for Cache may be an event that only lasts a few hours, but planning and executing this event takes a lot more than that.
Planning of the race typically starts in March and things really start to get busy come July. With the race having grown as much as it has in recent years, the need for help has become more apparent.
We are always looking for people to help us out in making this a successful event. There are a lot of different things that we can use help with but here are a few examples:
- People to help get teams registered at the starting line
- People to assist with the scoring process at the finish line
- People to take photos and interview fellow racers about their experiences
- People to help liveblog the race for others to see online
- People to assist with the cooking of food for the racers at the BBQ
- People to hand out clues at specific race stops
- People to sell 50/50 tickets
If you are interested in volunteering to help with some aspect of the race, please feel free to contact myself (Zor) directly using the geocaching.com link here. If you plan to be a member of a team but still would like to volunteer somehow, please indicate so in your email message.